We’ve all experienced it before—you have a problem so you pick up the phone book, thumb through to the appropriate page, and place a call to the first business that sounds good. They show up, do the work, and that’s when one of a number of problems could occur. Maybe they overcharge you even though you received a quote for a reasonable price. Perhaps they left your place a mess. They may have provided you with a service you didn’t truly need.
At Delta Electrical, that’s not how we do things.
5 Keys to Removing the Risk from Hiring an Electrical Contractor
- Take advantage of reviews online. It’s never been easier to hear from real customers about how businesses they’ve hired have treated them.
- Of course, take reviews with a grain of salt. As you probably know, some customers just can’t be satisfied, but in many instances, the reviews can point you in the right direction.
- Speak with a higher-up with the company if there’s anything you’re not sure about. It’s your right to know exactly what work will be done and a manager can often help to put your fears to rest.
- Check with the Better Business Bureau to see what kind of reputation a business has before you hire them. If they’re not listed with the BBB, ask the company for references or see if your friends or family members have experience with the company in question.
- Visit the company’s website, read their mission statement, look at any awards they’ve received, and get to know them a bit. Hey, it never hurts to see what a company has to say about themselves!
Here at Delta Electrical, we’re proud of what our customers have to say about us and we’re also glad to be the recipient of the Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce’s Best Business of the Year winner in 2015. When you need an electrical contractor, put your trust in the pros at Delta Electrical.
We’ve been in business long enough to have seen every kind of electrical issue, so no matter what situation pops up, we’d love to help by providing you with a free estimate for your next project.